We at Trudil All Facility Services SL and its subsidiary Trudil All Facility Services SL and affiliates ("Trudil All Facility Services SL", "us", "we", or "our") recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of our Users. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service, available at https://wwwTrudill/terms (the "Terms"). This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our Site or and/or mobile application (together "Site") and/or use our Service. This Privacy Notice also explains how we may process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information.
Trudil All Facility Services SL Travel Ltd. is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Privacy Notice. Our registered office is Calle de lagasca 26, Madrid and our registration number is B88549332 Information may also be collected by additional data controllers as listed below.
"Personal Information" means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law.
2. Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you choose to visit our Site and/or use our Service. In order to receive the Service and/or make a purchase through the Site, you will be required to provide us with certain Personal Information. We also collect Personal Information when you request information from us, sign up for newsletters or alerts or our email lists, complete online forms, or contact us for any other reason. If you use the Service by logging in through Facebook and/or any other third party login service, we may also receive Personal Information about you as provided by Facebook and/or any other third party login service. Please check such third party login’s policies in order to understand what information we receive.
Examples of the Personal Information that we collect from you may include your name, email address, phone number, bank account details, billing address, birth date, credit card details including BIN number and last four digits, and device ID.
We also collect any materials, including images and/or pictures and/or photos and/or documents you may upload to the Site or your browsing history on the Site.
In addition, when you use the Site, certain information may be automatically gathered about your computer or mobile device, such as operating system, IP address, and, subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, (geo) location, as well as your browsing history and any information regarding your viewing and purchase history on our Site.
It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to the Site and/or provide you with the Service.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information?
We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Site and/or Service; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current content, products, and services; (4) to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via e-mail;, including alerts for specific searched deals (5) to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Site and Service; (6) to review the usage and operations of our Site and Service; (7) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (8) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site and Service, and address any problems with the Site and/or Service and (9) to provide customer support.
By analyzing all information we receive, including all information concerning users, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users ("Statistical Information"). Statistical Information helps understand trends and customer-needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. Statistical Information is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link Statistical Information to any Personal Information. We may share such Statistical Information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
We, or our service providers or subcontractors, may use analytics tools ("Tools") to collect information about the use of the Site and/or Service. Such Tools collect information such as how often Users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites and mobile applications they used prior to visiting the Site. The Tools may collect certain Personal Information, and may link such Personal Information to specific information stored in our customer database. We use the information we get from the Tools to improve our Site and Service.
We may use your Personal Information as required or permitted by any applicable law.
4. Disclosure of Information
We may share your information, including Personal Information, as follows:
Business Partners, Service Providers, Affiliates, and Subcontractors
We may disclose information, including Personal Information we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers, business partners, affiliates, subcontractors, who may use such information to: (1) help us provide you with the Site and/or Service; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Site and Service; (3) when you have consented to such disclosure, provide to you targeted offers and advertising on both our Site, as well as on other mobile applications or sites you choose to visit.
We may use subcontractors and service providers and have business partners and affiliates who are located in countries other than your own and send them information we receive (including Personal Information). We will ensure that these third parties will be subject to written agreements ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer. In cases where you explicitly request or give consent to such transfer, we may transfer certain of your Personal Information to an entity in a country without an adequate level of privacy protection.
We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information if we sell our business or part of it.
Law Enforcement Related Disclosure
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or digital content, including in the event of any User suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) to protect the rights, property or safety of third parties; (iii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues; or (iv) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation. You can request such Personal Information as specified herein by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information
We allow you to use our Site and Service in connection with third-party services, sites, and/or mobile applications. If you use our Site and/or Service with or through such third parties, we may receive information (including Personal Information) about you from those third parties. Please note that when you use third parties outside of our Site, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
5. How We Protect Information?
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Data Controllers
If you have not disabled third party cookies (please see section on Cookies below), and you use our Site or Services, additional third parties may also be serving as controllers in connection with the collection of your Personal Data.
7. Your Rights Regarding Our Use of Certain Information
You have certain rights in relation to the Personal Information that we and our co-controllers hold about you, as detailed below. For any requests to exercise such rights with respect to information held by our co-controllers, please contact the applicable co-controller directly. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and/or comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
- Right of Access and Data Portability. You have a right to know what Personal Information we collect about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to obtain from us a copy of the Personal Information you provided to us (excluding information that we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to (request that we) transmit such Personal Information to another party. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know what information in particular you would like to receive and/or transmit to the email email@example.com. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information for which you ask, for instance, if the information includes Personal Information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible.
- Right to Correct Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated Personal Information and/or that we suspend the use of Personal Information, the accuracy of which you may contest, while we verify the status of that Personal Information. We will correct your Personal Information within a reasonable time from the receipt of your written request thereof to the email address help@Trudill.com.
- Deletion of Personal Information. In certain circumstances you have a right to have Personal Information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any Personal Information about you deleted, please contact us using the contact information below. Subject to applicable law, we will delete Personal Information provided to us by a User within a reasonable time from the receipt of a written (including via email) request by such User to delete such collected Personal Information. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further Personal Information, you should also delete our mobile application from your mobile devices and terminate your account with us and clear our cookies from any device where you have used our mobile application. We may retain certain Personal Information (including following your request to delete) for audit and record-keeping purposes, as well as other purposes, all as permissible and/or required under applicable law. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
- Account Deactivation. You can ask us to deactivate your account by contacting us using the information below. In order to deactivate your account, we may ask you for additional information.
- Direct Marketing Opt Out. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Information processed for direct marketing purposes. If you do, please notify us by contacting us as detailed in this Privacy Notice. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible, however it may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
- Right to Object. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to object to processing of your Personal Information including for the purpose of direct marketing.
Supervisory Authority. If you are a European Citizen, you may have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority
8. Data Retention
Subject to applicable law and our regulatory obligations, we retain information as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
9. Cookies and Similar Technologies
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user's browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this visitor returns.
- A "session cookie" is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site.
- A “persistent” cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device for much longer or until you delete it.
- First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
- Information may also be collected through web beacons, which are small graphic images ("pixel tags"), which usually work together with cookies in order to identify users and user behavior. These may be shared with third parties.
We may use the terms “cookies” to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. However, the cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary in order to allow the Site and Service work correctly. They enable you to access the site, move around, and access different services, applications, and tools. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies cannot be disabled. These are:
Functionality Cookies - These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) and help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content. These are:
Security Cookies - These cookies can help us identify and prevent security risks. They may be used to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your login information.
Performance Cookies - These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our Site, such as whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our Service.
Analytic Cookies - These cookies help us learn more about which features are popular with our users and how our Service can be improved.
Advertising Cookies - These cookies are placed in order to delivery content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are, both for our own Service and for other websites.
How to Adjust Your Preferences
Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Service may function improperly when cookies are disabled or removed.
By changing your device settings, you can prevent your device's advertising identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device's ad identifier. Typically, you can find the ad identifier settings under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings, although settings may vary from device to device.
Adjusting your preferences as described in this section herein does not mean you will no longer receive advertisements, it only means the advertisement you do see will be less relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies we use
Facebook – analytics (www.facebook.com)
Intent media – ads (https://intentmedia.com/)
Google - google analytics / google adsense
Incapsula – security (https://www.incapsula.com/)
Fullstory – analytics (https://www.fullstory.com/)
Mixpanel – analytics (https://mixpanel.com/)
Forter – operations/fraud prevention (www.forter.com)
Stripe – operations/payment processing (www.stripe.com)
10. Third Party Applications and Services
All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's privacy policies.
Subject to your consent and as required under applicable law, we may send you e-mail or other messages and/or a newsletter about us or our Service. You may remove your Personal Information from our mailing list and stop receiving future communication from us by following the UNSUBSCRIBE link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at help@Trudill.com. You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such e-mail or message we send, as well as through your account settings on the Site. Please note that we reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications you may cancel your account.
We do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen (16). In the event that you become aware that an individual under the age of sixteen (16) has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
When using the Site, you shall be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the terms hereof, please do not use the Site. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in which case, we shall notify you of such changes. We will post the updated Privacy Notice on this page. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. Any new Privacy Notice will be effective from the date it is accepted by you.
14. Comments and Questions
If you have any comments or questions about our privacy notice, or if you wish for us to amend or delete your Personal Information, please contact us at emak